2023年4月9日 星期日

2023極度凶險

以為mina割症後

會有安樂日子過


點知

今次到翩翩


今早餵薏米水時

火抱起

發現手摸有1粒2cm圓形



在右脇側

我再摸

發現另外2粒

1粒在右背側

1粒在右脾對上


心都離哂

即📞約醫生


同步

攞湯去老豆老人院

回家同媽咪午飯



S醫生

另外再發現1粒在左邊

及中腹位置有1粒5-6cm的


S醫生話

肯定是cancer及已擴散

有機會擴散到每個器官及骨髓

因淋巴佈滿全身


翩翩即使上次肺有事

體重仍維持4.3kg

今日

只得3.6kg


醫生問有無食少了? 或嘔?

係有嘔

但翩翩牙周病無牙齒

餅哽喉嚨也會嘔

天熱換毛也會嘔

但仍非常精神

照常玩及食

而且翩翩肥大

根本摸唔覺

根本無法察覺翩翩有事







俾醫生睇mina的乳腺癌康復情況

醫生覺得好欣慰



我崩堤話

<I thought after mina's surgery

everything will go fine

why this happens again...>


然後

我坐在門口嚎哭

醫生出門口按我膊頭一下

<I feel you......>

繼續忙碌睇其他症




驗血報告

紅血球+白血球+血小板都好低

肝胰都可以

腎麻麻地


superego叫我振作冷靜

我逐句翻譯醫生的診斷俾火知


醫生即時抽取硬塊組織

話在顯微鏡睇到的壞細胞好怪異

完全不似淋巴細胞

始終要送去lab

等進一步化驗結果


S醫生

解釋時一直用力捉住我手


S醫生話

如果是淋巴癌

強烈建議用化療

但如果是其他癌

就開刀割除


15下午照超聲波

確定所有癌細胞位置


醫生開了胃口藥及抗生素

以防白血球過低被其他病侵


我真的不知道

是2號風水入五黑大病位?

還是我照顧翩翩欠妥善?

或是翩翩造化如此?

點解一而再兩個貓頭都出事?


7:30pm睇完

速去幫阿水換貓盤

見到我都係黑口黑面未嬲完



2023
非常惡毒
過年跑媽咪醫院
過年後mina乳腺癌
復活節翩翩淋巴癌
返工更加攞命費事再講


I really have to stay fucking tough 
😾


9 則留言:

  1. 您哋摸啲粒粒時,貓地有無感覺痛﹖我家Chewy係條頸度一直都有一粒嘢,但摸佢又唔覺佢有痛楚,所以都無理佢
    妳千祈唔好話係自己照顧貓地唔好,佢哋有您哋咁愛錫,點會係照顧唔好,佢哋有病都唔係人為,所以唔好怪自己,希望係喺佢哋有生之年,好好相處、好好照顧,令自己冇遺憾

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 每次有事發生
      只能喊完死頂。接受。盡做。

      刪除
  2. 唔好太自責, 你對一眾貓頭已經盡哂力
    世事好多時發生, 都超出我地能力範圍

    回覆刪除
  3. 其實你照顧父母同貓頭們都已經做得好好, 有好多嘢都唔喺你嘅控制範圍, 盡咗力就得

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 我明白
      但眼內看見他們生命在緩緩流逝
      還是有錐心之痛

      刪除
  4. Sorry to hear that Pin Pin is not well. Dont blame yourself, I would take it as fate. I always say, when we (human and pets) get old, problems will grow. What type of health issue one gets depends on which card is being given to you, so largely beyond your control regardless of how well you tried to avoid it.

    So first accept the fact, then if could afford, get the most suitable treatment to ensure quality of life for as long as possible.

    I know its very tiring and stressful on you both because you love them. Its when things are tough, the tough gets going. Just continue to give them the "best" and the children will know.

    I always believe that each child's earth mission is different and it teaches us a different lesson. So accept it and continue to be you.

    God bless you all.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 火話
      其實翩翩已經好幸福
      如果當日酷熱警告又有貓瘟
      媽媽放棄唔要佢
      我們唔執佢返堡壘
      翩翩一早歸西

      刪除
    2. Yes, all your children are very lucky to have you both as parents as they lead quality life.

      U both are lucky to have them as they are well behaved and their love towards u all could hopefully relieve some of your pressures.

      God bless u all

      Stella got her stitches removed today and she graciously kissed Dr S for what she had done for her. She made Dr S very happy!

      刪除